The military has recently announced that they will launch a missile to shoot down a spy satellite because the thing is coming down soon anyway and it is carrying hazardous chemicals. This raises a number of questions:
1) Why are they telling us this? This is the Bush Administration. They never tell us anything.
2) Who were the geniuses that put the hazardous chemicals in space in the first place?
3) Didn't these people ever hear of "what goes up, must come down"?
4) Is this just the military playing "Space Invaders" on a larger scale?
5) Will someone in Hollywood try to make this into a movie starring Tommy Lee Jones?
So much government, so little understanding.